Welcome! Go Garfield Park is a campaign from the City of Chicago to help East and West Garfield Park residents take advantage of our many transportation choices. We are here to help you rediscover our great neighborhood - by foot, bus, train, bike, and shared car.
Go Garfield Park is launching on June 1, and we will be active through September 2016.
Here’s how you can join the fun:
- Order a Go Kit - a free packet of transportation resources that we’ll deliver to your door
- Join a specially organized group walk or bike ride this summer
- Keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter or by email
- Subscribe to our email updates
XSign Up For enews!
- Look for our outreach ambassadors at Garfield Park community events and say hi. They would love to talk with you about moving through and beyond Garfield Park!
Get going. Get moving. Get healthy.